As a result of our continued growth, success and on-going recruitment needs, we are calling out to Cleaners to apply to this on-going job posting.
We regularly hire for such roles at Yorkdale Shopping Centre and we would be delighted to receive your resume and contact information so that we can send you a notification to apply as soon as our next role becomes available.
- These are part-time positions. The hours/days may be changed from time to time to suit the operational needs of the Shopping Centre. Hours can vary between 20-26 hours/week.
• Regular cleaning of tables, chairs, and other facilities and fixtures
- Collects and operates food tray washing unit, stacks trays, and distributes trays to
- Collects and operates food tray washing unit; stock trays and distributes trays
- Sweeps and dry mop/wet mop floors (etc.) as required, in the Food Court.
- Cleans service, waste, recycling areas to ensure they are maintained in a neat and
- Fine detail cleaning (before and after close)
• High School/Secondary Diploma
- Must have knowledge of WHMIS legislation
- 2 years prior housekeeping experience
- Good Communication skills
- Committed in delivering the highest level of customer service
- Ability to perform with a high emphasis on teamwork